Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to School Sale Time!!!


I can't believe the HUGE TPT Back-to-School sale starts TOMORROW!!! I have spent all weekend readying my wishlist. So here's the deal, all of my products (yep, every single one of them) will be on sale for 20% off on Monday August 4th and Tuesday August 5th. But wait, there's more!!! When you use the code BTS14, you recieve an additional 10% off at check-out. This gives you up to 28% off on all of my products.

I've put together a list of some of the products in my store that are great to snag at the beginning of the year. These materials were created with the busy teacher in mind! The majority of them just require you to print and pass out! They are best-sellers all year so grab them now and save a few bucks.



Don't forget to leave feedback on products that you have already purchased and for the ones you'll purchase tomorrow! This way you can get TPT credits and exchange them for products for the best bang for your buck! I'm really good at leaving feedback but just went into my purchases and saw I had slacked a little bit so now I have 10 extra TPT credits for tomorrow's sale!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment