Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Classroom Schedule Cards in Chevron!


I just added a new set of daily classroom schedule cards in my TPT store! I have a polka dot set in my store already but now I've got a chevron set! 

As usual with my product postings, during the first 24 hours this product will be 50% off!!!!


I print these labels out, laminate and put adhesive magnetic strips on the back of each card, however some of my brilliant coworkers opted to use this set in a pocket chart. Once laminated, one of my student's weekly jobs is to arrange the class schedule on the white board every morning.

I've listened to loads of feedback and suggestions so this set includes over 70 class cards (from Recess to Guided Reading and everything in between).  You can read which classes are included in the product listing {here}.

The set also includes blank cards so you can write your own if needed. However, if you have another class you'd like me to add to this set, please comment on this blog post and let me know. I love adding to these sets to make them work for teachers at every school!

No comments:

Post a Comment